I have 5 different vegan Christmas breakfast recipes for you in this video! There’s a mixture of sweet and savoury breakfast foods so hopefully, you find some you can make at home! Also, I’m not claiming to be a chef I’m just a vegan mixed girl who likes to eat random stuff and give you ideas. All the recipes and links to the recipes that inspired my dishes are all right here:
⭐️ Christmas Granola:
– 2 cups of oats
– 15 grams of nuts
– Spices: cinnamon, allspice, and cloves
– 1 scoop of Orgain peppermint hot cocoa protein powder with water
– 1 tablespoon of monkfruit sweetener
– 1 tbsp maple syrup
1. preheat the oven at 350
2. Mix, mix, mix your ingredients. The ingredients and amounts are honestly all customizable. You can omit or add basically anything you want.
3. Bake for 25-35 minutes depending on the amount and the color.
4. Cool and eat
⭐️ Croissant Casserole
Inspired by https://frommybowl.com/vegan-breakfast-casserole/ and https://holycowvegan.net/vegan-cheesy-croissant-casserole/
– I basically 1/4th the recipe from “From My Bowl”
⭐️ Peppermint Mocha Oatmeal
(no mocha just a better name but you can add instant coffee if you want)
-1/2 cup of oats
-1 cup of water (or non-dairy milk)
– 1 scoop of Orgain peppermint hot cocoa protein powder
– strawberries and salt (whatever toppings you want my friend)
1. Mix liquid and oats. Microwave for 1 minute and 30 seconds
2. Add in protein powder (cook again for 30 seconds if you want it thick)
3. Top it and eat!
⭐️ Egg muffins
Inspired by https://okonomikitchen.com/vegan-egg-muffins/
I halved this recipe and added my own mix-ins.
⭐️ Red and Green Pancakes
– 100 grams of oats
– 1/2 tsp of guar gum (agar agar works too)
– 2 scoops of Orgain vanilla and greens protein powder
– 2 tbsp of monk fruit sweetener
– as much cashew milk as you need my little agave syrup (honey isn’t vegan lol)
-spray oil/vegan butter
-red and green food dye (we used gel)
1. Blend oats into oat flour.
2. Add in dry ingredients and then your wet ingredients. The batter should be runny but not thick or watery.
3. Oil or butter down your pan and cook your pancakes until you see bubbles on top and then flip it.
4. stuff thy face
We can’t let food control our lives and keep us from enjoying the holidays with our families. Eat that cookie, have your dinner, and make time to eat some (doesn’t have to be at every meal) fruit and veg to make you feel good :).
✰ Some helpful links:
Vegan Protein Powder:
Use Code “ALEXM” at checkout for 30% off
Favorite Vegan Protein Bars:
🎥 The camera I use:
Disclaimer: Some of my links are affiliate links where I’ll earn a small commission if you make a purchase but this is at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate, I also earn from qualifying purchases made, but again no additional charges will be made.
♬ Songs I used ♬
Music by Eric Reprid – Basement – https://thmatc.co/?l=B4761315
Music by P3T0N – Mine – https://thmatc.co/?l=0C795A89
Music by Helkimer – Gliding – https://thmatc.co/?l=79CCB862
Music by ninjoi. – Femina – https://thmatc.co/?l=CA6C1A98
Music by Clueless Kit – Oroville – https://thmatc.co/?l=6AC18F8B
Music by Mr. Chase – Wild Cherry – https://thmatc.co/?l=50FBB8F5
✯ About Me ✯
⋆ I am 18 Years Old
⋆ The college I go to: https://youtu.be/INItGSR87fA
⋆ I am Honduran and Nigerian
⋆ I speak English, Spanish, and am learning French!
⋆ I follow a plant-based diet ✿